Employment/Nonimmigrant Visas

Employment or Nonimmigrant visas are for foreign nationals wishing to enter the United States on a temporary basis. Law Office of John Nwosu can assist you with employment or nonimmigrant visas of all classifications.

The selection of employment/nonimmigrant visas includes:

  • B-1/B-2 visas for visitors
  • C-1/D visas for crewmen
  • E visas for treaty traders or investors
  • EB visas/green card
  • F visas for students
  • H visas for employment
  • J visas for exchange visitors
  • K1 fiancé visa for fiancé’s of U.S. citizens
  • L visas for intracompany transferees
  • R-1 visas for certain religious workers

Each visa has its own respective criteria and application process. The process of applying for a visa will vary depending on the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you apply.

In general, you will need:

  • To complete online form DS-160, the nonimmigrant visa application form
  • A photo
  • A visa application fee
  • Supporting documents
  • To schedule an interview

The application process can be complex, lengthy and varies depending on the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you apply.   The experienced immigration attorneys at Law Office of John Nwosu have assisted many clients in the completion of their nonimmigrant visas.

For an initial consultation with Law Office of John Nwosu, please select from one of the contact options below.